Sunday, May 23, 2010

The Selfish Girl & Miss Lee Wedding~

I need time and money to balance my life~
much activities recently~
Just I'm the one don't know manage it well~
and my Sunday time passed terrible fast!!
I miss every Sunday moment~
enjoying together with my beloved,my bestie,
and hope so with family too^^
as usual~every Sunday i will slept til late~
and because of much activities,i need to wake up early
as usual the time i need when to work~
Just don't know why.,nowadays,i will accept it
those Sunday morning activities,
Maybe I'm interest too~and can enjoying with the one i love.
The lovely sunday morning,and the fresh air
badminton-ing~

I LOVING IT^^
muchie muchie~~

Our badminton season start from 8am till 10am~
seen so short.,but our body sweat alot~

Not even badminton~
Kent and my bro~Jerry,
joined other people play basketball too~

Just after our exercise,when to have our 2nd morning breakfast,
MCD~
ATTN TO RAINY~becareful on next week,u will be the loser~
before a day we started our exercise.,their some competition game,
between few of us~WELL~we say before.,who lose,need to treat eat MCD~
and MY DEAR KENTLOW lose it the game.,so so dissapointed~
but nvm,is a game only.,and entertainment.,so dont take it serious,okay~
somemore MCD,is not that expensive till where only.,so take it easy way lar~
SO~just finished our breakfast.,
and the selfish Rainy wanted to wear back her ring,
Get know that the ring LOST!!
rush back to MPAJ field find it~


finally the ring i found it~

I have asked RAINY~if i found it,what whould u treat it??

JOGOYA???haha~and she answer

WHATEVER U WANT,ALSO CAN~AS LONG AS FOUND IT!!
Wao~say so simply.,and i have hide it the ring secretly till we reached home.,
YES!!She promised me SHABU SHABU~
so so i will wait her SHABU SHABU ba~heheXD.,
Im sorry my dear.,IM NOT PURPOSELY PLAY U~hahaXD.

When back home rest awhile.,and night need to prepare to Miss.Lee wedding dinner~
The night time past terrible fast too~
Within the few hour only~the dinner end~

And have some shooting with my working-mates them~

The blackie team~not included KENT lol~

Little Ivan Lee with us too~

With all my beloved sis~
Which care me much and treat me as well~
Hmm,Hmmm~~
reached home almost 11something already~
Just took some pic for myself~

DaDaDa~this is the pic i took it~
Even not beautiful as all those fake ppl photo~
which editted their eyes big big~
But as long!!I know it~this is my natural~
and no need purposely edit it~
Finished few shoot~
Time to drop down all my acc and make up.,
Wao.,my hair have been used more than 20clip~
use few minute to drop everything~
SUSAH BETUL!!!
Nvm~since once year once~kakaXD,
and finished my bath something around 1something~
REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT I DO~
MOU HERE MOU THERE!!
and FINALLY i can get to my sweety bed!!
which WAITED for me^^
NITEZ NITEZ~

No comments:

Post a Comment