Friday, July 16, 2010

The postpone Bak Kut Teh!!!

Sharan Sharan~
U give me a big suprised!
Received a msg from U say that "PLS INFORM SERMIN n SERHUI,I TAKE U ALL GO EAT BAK KUT TEH 2day!!"on 10.41am~
OMG!! I tot myself received wrong msg!!
She had postpone this bak kut teh 2years ago~is my 2008year birthday present!
and is Rainy 2009year success pass her driving licence~
Meet up at Pandan Indah Bak Kut Teh~old place.,6.30pm to 7.00pm
My Dear Sharan & Rainy
Me and My beloved Honey
~~Our Dinner~~
This Bak Kut Teh so worth~anyway~
TQiee Sharan.,
after the dinner.,Sharan get news that THE STORE.,called by us "HONG KONG XIONG TIM"
going bankrupt soon~
4 of us.,walk walk to The Store.,not bad.,we pack will all auntie.,and brought some shirt.,RM 10.,
and end up everything at night 10pm.,a sweet memory for all of us.,^^
Even in a short moment.,but it is a nice and sweet gathering for our best sis~

No comments:

Post a Comment