Monday, October 24, 2011

Little dreams in 20years old

hey you know,
Im here to celebrated my 20th birthday

Im here,Hong Kong Disneyland.

Half of my dreams come true,
I do celebrated my 20 with mickey and minnie.
yet,this is my first time oversea celebrated my birthday.
really hard to describe the feeling....,
Should be Happy,Mad or Moody??
3feelings i got it!
Im happy coz my truely lovely friend followed me to this trip,
even you came before.
Im happy coz my boyf always do the best and accompany me,
earn money to buy happiness for me.
 
Im Mad coz i couldnt believe myself is celebrating 20th in HK
Am i Dreaming!?! No*****
 
Im Moody,maybe this is the 1st year,
Surrounding ppl dont know today is your days,
who knows,4of us...
I,U,We ONLY!!!!!!!!!!
 
If you are in Malaysian and with your friends,
in the 24 hours,u can feel its your birthday!!
Birthday songs,wishes or even mini cakes will be prepared..
 
Anyway,the end of 21 Oct.Ewei's,U should Happy~
And I told everyone Im happy..
Im really Happy,not fake!!
The smile in every picca taken in Hk..
let you guys know...




Really Happy and given me a very very memorable birthday trip~
Thanks for everything!!
Do have a happy trip with 2beloved and her partner...
 
I APPRECIATE U ALL❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment