Monday, September 13, 2010

Sea Of Lights

Sorry ah dear.,
I do all those things in last minute.,
and rush until disturb your time.

is the last day before i went to Bali,
havent prepare anything also.,
event money also havent change!
Im worried~
money changer for Rupiah started increase!

After work,5.30PM~when to Sg Wang,change money,
too lucky~search a rate 3.54~if not is 3.60~!
and when to buy a comfortable shoes wear at Bali~
Go PADINI Sg Wang!!all not nice!!NVM!
Go Jusco PADINI!all the same.,too bad~~~~!!

and when to Sea of Lights^^I LOVE IT SO SO MUCH!!











and when to Connaught PM~lucky.,brought a shoes.,
and when to have steamboat for our dinner^^
and back my home to keep my luggage!
until 12.30 midnight~back ah dear house.,dear keep until 2am!
and tomorrow morning 7am wake up!super tired!

IS THE TIME WENT TO BALI!!~
BYE Malaysia!~I'll be back~wait for me ya~

No comments:

Post a Comment