Monday, September 13, 2010

Art Adventure

Sorry blogger.,I throw u out for few week because TOO BUSY!!!!!!!!!!!!
busy accompany my lover,my dear friends.,and throw u~~wehehehe><"

The 1st weekend of September.,still the same.,4 of us hang out together.,
at the first plan wanna go for movie at Pavilion.,but finally decision is Mid Valley.

Watched a 18x movie!!on 6.45P.M
before watch movie~shop shop.,and eat first.,

Mr.Teppanyaki^^
Just finished our lunch.
and when to kid part., {ART}
my dear choosed ULTRAMAN^^

and this worm is mine^^

my dear and me^^

Im too concentrate colour this worm
until dont know what colour should put~

RESULT OUT!!!
make from ah dear.,
and present it to me.,thankqiee dear
I LOVE YOU^^

After finished colouring.,
when to movie~~our time ngam ngam hou^^
hehe^^

finished watched movie.,
and go pet shop.,walk around
and back~~

sudah naik kereta~
ah dear hungry again~~

when to pudu eat.,
continue chat our langkawi plan.,
too bad.,one pair cant join.,
at last still the same.,4 of us go only~

the topic forever wont end.,and we forced to end it.,
coz is too late.,and need to prepared for tomorrow work.
1 more week to go BALI lu^^wuhoo^^
(excited-but havent prepared anything also)

No comments:

Post a Comment