Friday, October 22, 2010

My 9-TeeN

IT PAIN!
until MOM cant recognise ME~~~~~~~~
Faster recover la~
It Hot and U-G-L-Y!
I think this is the most painful present i had ever received
in this year!

And 17th October 2010.
It a partiees,which 3 person birthday,
but 2 person celebrate together only~
is My Family~
Mention to everyone!
I DONT HAVE DAD!
so no need to ask me,where is my dad^^
IM HAPPY & LEAVE WITH PEACE
WITHOUT HE!
The birthday 3 of us~~
Yap's Sis~
Sharp 12am,we blow cake.make a new wish~
❤~My dear and me~

 The Happening on Tuesday,
Teppanyaki at Midvalley with my dear~
Just finished Teppanyaki~

My Wednesday
is Korean Bbq~
FULL FULL~~~
and Thursday is mine birthday~
 Thanks my working-mates
Pizza is my Lunch~
and gonna make some jokes make me full

And so so Sorry~
I vomit out everything after i ate.
it because too full!

How about the night?
Because of U~
i drop my tears on my birthday.
I promises myself that i would not sad on my birthday
this is the 2nd years i drop my tears!
all also because of U!

And thanks my beloved Dear (Rainy Tan)
i enjoyed the night celebration at small genting~
I LOVE THIS PICTURE^^
Peace^^

ATTN RAINY!
THANKS for the SPRAY!
this is the good job my dear present it to me too!
U treat me so so good!
really Love is so so much~
What i gonna tell u is.,
Next Year Your Birthday Present Will Be More Great!
than this year!
YAP YI WEI PROMISE U!!!
TAN SER MIN!
But finally i also get my sweet pinky pillow~
Love it so much~
thanks my dear^^
Hey everybody~
compare it!
WHY MR.KALVIN take picture with me no smile!
BUT
WITH RAINY SMILE UNTIL CANT SEE EYES!

TOTALLY not FAIR!
ANYWAY~it just a JOKES!

THANKS EVERYONE WHOSE CELEBRATED FOR ME~
THANS MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS.
IM enjoy this year birthday~

No comments:

Post a Comment