Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Day With... & Ivan Lee Concert~

YAP YI WEI!
PLS DONT BECAUSE OF SHE SAD ANYMORE!
IS NOT WORTH!
and HUMAN WANNA CHANGE~
WITHIN 5second WILL CHANGE~
but
WANNA BACK TO THE REAL~
maybe 5year also cant do it!

JUST DO BACK YOURSELF~!
I been skiped few week didnt update my blog,
For me,time is very important,
yet,update my blog also for my own personal read only.
because no want know my blog address.

Back to title~
Few week didnt upload blog,
of course got other activities replace it.
About my weekend,
IKEA and THE CURVE~
with my family and dear too~
Kent and Ewei~
Many people said my face suddenly change alot!
IZZIT??
hopefully my face become more mature but no childish!
and the another weekend~
I been invited to a kid concert by Ivan Lee.
2years old kid!them are cute and funny!
Saw Ivan Lee?the second boy~
and the smaller and short boy also!
with his dance"nobody"~

That the weekend i enjoy much with all my beloved.
and doesnt think before,YAP YI WEI
finally pass her P lincence and can driveXD~

SAID PEACE & CONGRATZ to herself^^

And frequently I'm too bored!
used phone camera application to make some entertain!
Let SHoW OuT SoMe FuNNY PuLLFaCe!
BeTwEEn Me & My DeAr~

Hot Dog Mouth!
Big Mouth!
ALIEN!!!!!!!!

Dont be afraid of our weird face~
it kinda a jokes only,and
when i show out this to few of my friends~
laugh till stomach pain and them used a word
"WTM"~

Just wonder since when my friend learn this word "WTM"!
means that"What The Monkey"!!
weird word=D

No comments:

Post a Comment