Friday, February 11, 2011

The Bunny Year

A simple shirt with a short pants gambling with cousin on the 1st day.
Well~~Im not greedy!!!
Win RM 10 is enough for meXD
Let have a simple shoot with sis and bro!~
The young generation do love gathering and camwhore!
but
The old generation are busying gamble,gamble and gamble!
with my two little bro~~
Watched I LOVE HONGKONG~~
not so satisfied with the end of the movie!!!
and the next activities!!!
TEMPLE~~~

Crowded!!!and hot Hot HOT~~~
being scolded by god!!!
Im sorry!no next time!
next year i will use my 100% attention and honest to pray!!
Forgive me =P
with my sleepy eyes out~~~
and the night.,the activities is too excited!!
Gigi Pang nearly cry out!
Duh~pity u Gigi Pang~~
pay money to cry during CNY at funfair!!!wahahaha
Rest for a days~and out for shopping..,
Bii with the lion dance.,love u~~~
Too excited for tomorrow,
finally i can back to visit my grandmom~~
Pity ah bii~~he is driving and im playing~
Reached!!is time for he play!
Mat Rempit ah bii~~~
He is trying his best to pick mango!!!
Ah bii~~stop laugh me!!
Even im short,but i can pick mango too!
Pick by me~~muahahaa
and beach time!!
David feel wanna jump!!!
but no want will help u if u jump~~wahaha
The crabie follow us back from sekinchan~~
Reached KL!
I became SICK CAT!
Thanks my beloved dear take care me during this few days when i fall a sick~~
Appreciate everything u given to me!!
Sick not long~i became a panda back~~eating bamboo!!
who knows.,i got a nickname from my collagues~
called as SI PANDA~~
and my ah bii~~careful your teeth o.,wehehe
Anywhere,Wish everyone HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR~
I do enjoy this New Year~

No comments:

Post a Comment