Monday, February 14, 2011

The Love I Feel

The day 14.2.2011
Our second Valentine's day.
Dear~Happy Valentine's!!
Enjoy the great day together~
A pinky and blueis wish to stick together till the end
but the end it just depend on there owner~~
GOOD LUCK YA~
and
I dont expect to celebrate great with you my dear~
Just have a simple romance dinner together with you
that enough for me me me me and me!
I do admit all those sushi is taken by me but
is my dear LOW JIAJIAN asked me to do~
So GOD u know how to do.,
if he do wasted all the food
PLS PUNISH HE,NOT ME!!!!

He is a choisy ppl!!
 while Im DBKL helped he ate alot!
and the wasted food!!!
done it by KENTLOW!!!
He do feel relax after throw all those food!!
and played with chopstick!!!
You are the one~I Love You
The special day will the special style!
and the most unbelieveable gift I do received
here to introduce them~
named JiJi ZaZa PiLi PaLa
Thank you my beloved dear,even its not special but
It meant to me~LOVE THEM with truely!!!!
The gift I gave for you
Hope u like it!
You have made my life better,
the little things,
the not-so-little things,
your kindness
The way you always listen,
and pay attention to me.
You're a gift to me,
and I thank you
for being you.
You're the best man I ever need in my life

KentLow,I Love You.

No comments:

Post a Comment