Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Enjoy before late~

Finally,I back to blogger!
I know Im triple 4XX lazy~hehe
and recently,I just dont know myself busying what
well,just pick sometime family days with him family^^
Shopping with CC~
Dear with Ah Beng~
at old town tea time~~
and the night!!!!!!!!
Family party with them...
QingQing replace her mom!haha~
after celebration!!!
back home~
home is the most comfortable place for me to rest~
if without my dear disturb me(more nice)heheXD
~~Alien Kent~Angel Ewei~~
haha!!dear,AGREE ma??
Even its blur,but we love it.......
because it is a part of our sweet memory.
Even a pictures,but it means alot meaning to us.
come let's look at my face~how tired am I!
I know I should rest more,
but I like to play,like to eat,and sleep too.
NO WANT CAN CONTROL ME!!!!!!!
this my attitude~
Tomorrow wake up..
Continue my shopping with family again~

I'm enjoying my life now~~

No comments:

Post a Comment