Monday, March 28, 2011

Come PeeDee

Here I come~PeeDee
The lazy boy dont want to drive.
So..,Im the driver!!
Mr.Low"REMEMBER"
Im the one bring u go PEEDEE!!
Not u bring me already~hiak hiaksss
He give me a GOOD!!hahaXD
Reached!!Our night at Bayu Beach Resort!!
Weather not bad ya~~~
6o'clock~~
Wearing Bali shirt go Peedee!!!!!!
finding for baby crab....XD
Kakak
My naughty daughter!!
Beach end.,go for pool.heheXD
and the night~
planned to bbq,but the end............
We used to cook in front of our room.
Dear can become chef!!!!
food is delicious~~heeheheeeXD
Been fall asleep in room when u cooking supper again.
and the midnight 5am!
Awake finding U!!!!U are lost~~
6am wake again!!finally u back!!
Gamble till midnight only sleep!!!OMG!
I wont do that!except Chinese New Year~

Hehe~~morning 10AM!
BaNaNa Boat season time!!!
Im still sleepy~but im playful as well..hehe
With his sleepy face!!
Sai lou just back from banana boat~~~
Got a malai-zai behind me.,hahaXD
He is my sai lou~~
Come have a snap with the sleepy boy!
Not late we check out~
Have a lunch together with Yap's family.
The dangerous driver!!
He still sleepy~

And the end.Im the driver too^^
Dear,first time i fetch u go PD~~
how was it??hahaXD
nice right~~but no next time!

Do enjoy my lovely trip at PeeDee..,
keep the feel in my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment