Tuesday, May 3, 2011

We ❤ together~

I been wait.,
for a long moment, finally i got it!
I got holiday on weekdays.
That because Labour days replace on monday~
and i can outing with my ex-classmates.

Hey everyone!!
Please appreciate every moment when you're studying,
and can outing with friends anytime and days.
once after works,
you have no chances outing with them on weekdays!
THIS IS MY LIFE NOW~~
so today outing must enjoy till the end!!!MUST*

Choosen Evee favourite food,planned celebrate her birthday,
but we MISSING Anne~~~~~~
When i see this,it do remind me everything about she and he~
Everything it just too fast..
I do get a shock when i saw this pictures!
Couldn't believe I will saw this pictures.
I just stuned few minute and refresh back the happiness
 when we gather,
we sharing,we caring,we do laughing gather too.
but now........
Haiz...,back to my title...
Evee order all also pork..,no chicken!!
Joey look so fierce!
not bad!first time see people cook closing eyes!
Im the chef~~haha  :)
compare me with pork!!
sure I win le!
Sorry.,i know im rude!!!ignore my middle finger!
hehe~
This girl busying sms with friends..
Good is because food delicious,
not my back nice!hehe~~ =P

We chat and gossip till not willing back.
we are not talkactive,we just sharing. =P
it because we long time no meet^^
Love to be with you all~~❤

No comments:

Post a Comment