Saturday, May 14, 2011

All because of my Bii!

Got any changes??
look like auntie?????
Is ok~better than childish~that enough :P
Weekend against.
my activities it still the same.,
Shopping,but in the different place.
This weekend shopping might got some reason.
Is about my Bii exam get 3A's.
Im happy
 but i know it is non of my business~~
haha

I do promise he that,once he got A's,
there some present for he.
Hopefully can brought the chocolate that he love.
my dear,u helped me alot :)
U willing to became my driver,
U spend much time to me because of my bii.
Thanks to you.I do appreciate about it.

While finding chocolate for my bii,
I do like to bring kid outing with me.
Other ppl will sound"is your kid"???
I dont mind about it~
As long as I HAPPY,U HAPPY.
with my lovely Panda sister :)
WHAT A DISAPPOINTED DAYS I HAD :(
i cant get the chocolate for my bii
But
I do brought a shin chan biscuit for he.

TOMORROW &TOMORROW
I will continue find for you
Is because I promised U before :)

No comments:

Post a Comment