Wednesday, June 15, 2011

❤马铃薯~Birthday❤

I got it!!!!!
The final days had reached........
Should be proud that your lover invite me and boyf come along
so that i got the chances to attack U back..
The 13 of June 2011 at The Garden Lifestyle.
With the love alot from me :P
Because I had give u a wonderful and unforgetable memory.
I told u that I wont so easy to forget the past..
And I will keep on my mind what happened
during 2010,21st of October...till today.
What happened to me...,same goes will happen to u too..
BECAREFULL!!!!!!!!!
We know each other for half years more..,
this is the first pictures 4 of us took together.
Finished our dinner.
Have a walk around...
Can ask a question....
Why i cant taller than she??
since Standard 5 we got the same height
and till now...Im getting shorter days by days
_
_
_
WHAT SHOULD SAY :OMG!!!!!!!

Just took some pictures around the mall...
It look greats.........if i snap...
It look shit............if my dear snap...
hahaha~~~I wont blame u my lovely boy.
A prefer shoot at The Garden....
How about oudoor shoot.....
Which better????
for me~sure every pictures also look nice......
Is because Im the one who snap..hahaha(perasan)!!!

{Hope that u had your wonderful birthday as well.
And wish u again,HAPPY BIRTHDAY
all white hair grow up..
so that you can save your money no need dye hair.}

[Here would like to advise you that~~:save your money..
no need to buy and spray for me..
You WANT BUY...I ALLOWED U...
but you cant pass thru Kastam
I been treat u so so good..helped u saved money..haha]

No comments:

Post a Comment