Monday, June 6, 2011

Photographer PRO only~~~~~~

Friends....
Im professional..,
Im pretty as well...,just a normal human being
but u guys did a good jobs..
I do like those pictures u guys take it..
so it called"photographer pro only~~~~~~~~~"
Yeah...,The theme of this lesson is about piano...
with fully white.
Just few pictures post up here.....
Because of my dum dum face.
(U guys sure dont interested about it)
if got..FB got..
 get more & more..
See my stupid face....><"
What mood is this!!!!!!!!!!!
Indoor shooting make myself not comfortable at all..,
And what i gonna feel it that...
I prefer outdoor shooting more than indoor shooting..
maybe i got some different about the environment..
and the feel can depress out...
It all a lesson...,
a good starting yet a good photographer..
Thanks Wawa..,Paul...,Sky...,
U all make my full days with laugh
I do took alot experiences from this lesson..
(no need money to learn things)
Is worth...hahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks my lovely Melaka friends~

No comments:

Post a Comment