Monday, March 1, 2010

Aw~Nowonder in ❤

Aw~
Half year more le.,
I just get knoe some of the
""
problem from My beloved Honey Rainy,
and of course updated some news about
My beloved Teng~from my
BaoBei Eone~
thanks
Half year ++ edi.,
as many ppl said "each couple got each problem"
while my honey facing the problem
half of it just like mine problem~
izzit a "boy" too protect his "gal"
will cause of bad atitude with girls??
this is one of the example that happen with both of us
too bad~our attitude started change~
~horrible~terrible~
this is not the real EWEI & RAINY~
both of them are not easy angry and a playful girl~
which soft to their boy even how angry also~
but now both of them become hot temper~~
which make their boy scare of them~><"
(pity 2K= KiT&KenT)
Haiz~
Teng and her lover

My Beloved Honey Rainy and her Boy

My Baby Boy and Me



1 comment: