Monday, March 15, 2010

U felt HURT!but U did it!

sick!
not feeling well!
blur~
headache!!
tiring!!
1day MC is for u to rest!not to do such stupid job!
is u force me to said"childish"
is u force me to said u
"GOT BRAIN BUT DONT KNOW HOW TO USE IT"
everything also is U!
and you are the one blame me said that
I HURT U!!
BACK OFF!!!
u feel that is funny!!
but for me you are childish!!
you asked me!
photo is more imporant than u?
im here to answer u!YES!!
those photo is my personal photo~
and im regret to gave it to u!!
u feel nice to share everything at FB!
u may share ur own photo~BUT NOT MINE!
(if you free~u may read the book that borrowed from IVAN!)
I told u before~
that book is useful for u to learn how to improve ur sales!!
REMEMBER!!
IS URSELF DID SOMETHING TO HURT URSELF!!
and NOT ME want to purposely HURT U!!

No comments:

Post a Comment