Monday, March 22, 2010

❤Happi Birthday My Lover❤

IS THE DATE!HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY TO MY BOY!
KENT LOW JIA JIAN~
Hope is a suprise for he.,
and a memorable birthday to he too.,
which celebrate at BLUE DRAGON(cheras)
the time quick rush.,and i done all those by last minute!!
so sorry coz i didnt manage my time well.,FORGIVE ME!!
but at last is success too.,
I have booking the table in a week.,
and the most difficult things is need to choose dishes!
HE not feeling well.,so what dishes should i choose?
Steak?is ''too hot.,''
Porridge?just like "so kesian"
Mee?look "so simple"
I DONT KNOW!!
and at last i have choose RICE!!
Boss have helped me to choose dishes and appertizer too~
and is too much things to ate!
We wasted the food!!so sorry.,but is my money.,
NVM!!!!


Is hard for me to choose the food~so RICE is better for sick ppl!
and (PLEASE IGNORE MY UGLY FACE)

table that i have booked~
the candle so cacat!!


this is the cake that make my whole body weat!
coz i ran to Pavilion to brought it during heavy rain!!



Wish~wish~wish.,
wish to know what is him wishes le.,
and PLEASE IGNORE MY HAND AGAIN!


21st year old lo~

Im the 1 cut the cake!!

Im so sorry.,my fault again~
I didnt manage my time well.,
that i not enough time to brought some present for u~
but dont worry,.i will replace it on
SEPTEMBER 2010.,


HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENTLOW!
wait ur present ya^^

No comments:

Post a Comment