Monday, August 2, 2010

8 more days to go 8-8

8th of August
The ANNIVERSARY between me and he~
as well I should be proud and happy on this moment.,
I suppose to be glad have a guy stay beside of me always
but now Im not!!
I just dont know why i have no mood at all to celebrate~
 and what i really hope is
 u will keep on UPDATING my blog in certain time.,
what i hope is hard~maybe at the first u will.,
but time keep on going u will not.

What i have done and did it,everything also lying myself~
Im keep on lie myself that i the happiness girl in the world when together with u.
BUT IM NOT!
U may told everyone that everything is my fault.,
Alright~started from today,i admit.
what i did,i gave u so much stress,
EVERYTHING ALSO MY FAULT,OKAY!
is enough for everything,can say that IM TIRED TOO~
Im so sorry~I dont wish to do so.,but u make me disappointed.
maybe i put too much hope on u.,but started from today,
there is no hope between me to u!what i needed u cant make it to me.,
so I dont think so i will put hope to u anymore.,
IM HERE TO SAY SORRY TO U FIRST OKAY!
BECAUSE U ARE THE ONE SAY TO THE WHOLE WORLD THAT "IM FAULT"
U ARE THE ONE CANT DID IT AND BLAME IT TO ME!!

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!
U GAVE ME A NICE AND HURT MEMORY
BEFORE OUR 1 ANNIVERSARY!

*IM here to told u that~i willing to put a hope at other boy and seen them success.,i will happy too.,but not to put a hope to u,because what i get it back is not happy but is hurt!


No comments:

Post a Comment