Monday, August 9, 2010

Wish to Continue to Forever❤


VALENTINE??NO!
BIRTHDAY???? NO NO!
BF BIRTHDAY???NO NO NO!!
IS ANNIVERSARY??YES,ALRIGHT!

IS OUR ANNIVERSARY!!
is between saturday and sunday~great day~and i get my present before my anniversary, A
MICKEY MOUSE BEG!~it just expensive~
I LOVE IT SO MUCH
Everytime shopping with he~saw Mickey in certain shop.,i will stop my break and reverse to have a look!I will used a kind of pity eyes when i gonna leave my beloved mickey~Never ever thinked before i will received the beg~~so so thank you my beloved.,

Just like normal.,time going on~few more day to go is the actual of the anniversary~but i need to work too=(
And the saturday is on.,i got it a boutique of flower from he~ILY~Just back to Pandan Indah and saloon time~and out night event.,at Hotel Equatorial.which nearby Pavilion.
the dessert^^
special cake
Chocolate~ILY

I got a boutique flower from u Mr.Low~tqiee.,
wanna say I ❤ U!
Our dinner~see ur eyes!!
Before dinner take picca~❤
❤~Sweet Kiss~❤

Coffee~
this shit coffee,make me cant sleep well!
PASTA!
love it!
steak~
and after our romance dinner.,
camera season^^
we just like sakai!!
so rude and many ppl look at us~~
Im "UNDER AGE"~dont simply kiss!
and the next day.,
THE CURVE is our best choices to go~
Just when there for shopping.,
It is a best location,but not much ppl there~
maybe the economy not good.

Mon Mon~Doreamon~~❤
Im in library!searching my history~
and the next part to go is
I LIKE THE MOST~❤
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mickey Mickey~
I LOVE U so so much~❤
Big head.,small body
Mickey have a partner too.,
named Minnie^^
and unfortunately my dear wont forget his beloved~

Toy Story~
Hold Hand Somemore!
Just turn around.,I found my lover there~
is YUMMY ZAI~
and my house is YUMMY LUI^^
heheXD
My Yummy partner~❤
blek!
Kent's friend curi curi see me take picture!
bad taste!

I like this toy~but i dont know what is named~
the way my dear sit like making
"chocolate cake"
turned around.,another character again~
and it is
PUCCA~
PUCCA PUCCA~
Pucca is one of the Taiwan toys~
and i remembered much history about my past
when saw Pucca~
because Pucca is one of the toys
I love it much during 9 years old~❤

Watermelon~~Yummy Yummy^^❤
and about this toy~
really dont know what the named~
Just simply took a picture with it❤

I dolls~
I like Cupido and Charco~
Well.,walk walk.,snap snap.,
much picture didnt upload.
wanna see more further picture.,come find me^^
get out from my cartoon world.,
and have a walk walk around there><"


Kent stomach starving craziesssss~
Is time look for our dinner^^
before dinner.,should have a tea time❤
is my love again~choco
Break for awhile.,relax relax
and when for our dinner~
called my Honey for join our steamboat~
But her boy ignore our date.,
BAD~so we two have a hot steamboat at cheras~
Just after our dinner.,
look back our crazy love picture^^

Wish to gave he some suprise.,back my sweet home.,asked he have a sit and play with my yummy~
He did it.,and watched tv.,
and Im rushing to do a video movie as his present.
SAVED IN PRENDRIVE~
AND GET SHOCKED BY MY PC!
"@#$%&*!"
put it in a dvd player that i purposely buy it for he.,cost 350++
hope it is a suprised for he~
The LAST~Im enjoyed the whole day.,
just like dreaming.,*if it is a dream.,hope i wont wake up.,continue dream dream.,,kekeXD
and i heard some comment from u.,what i can say is
"DEAR,GOOD LUCK~DO UR BEST OKAY"
I WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT U

and thanks for today.,it is a wonderful and the sweetest memory for me^^hope u too.,
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY~I LOVE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment