Tuesday, August 24, 2010

就是你,为你写的~

~珍惜你身边拥有的东西~不管是人还是动物~
Im here wrote a topic again.
A topic which about love & care and appreciate.
And this topic purposely wrote it to my beloved dear,
~RAINY TAN~
recently happened lot challenge that hard to imagine it.
and unbelieveable it will happenned it.
The most big challanged happened is lost a love of a puppy.,
A puppy named "BABY".
which just belong with her 7 month more,

Unfortunately,everyone is miss Baby,
and it lost at housing area during noon time.

Of course the owner will be down.
find baby for few days.
but no any news~

     But the owner never tried to give up baby,
  until the stressed up to her mind and did some negative job when she was alone.
Im here to asked U~why wanna did like this and hurt yourself??
Is it hurt yourself.,Baby will come back?
Is it nice to hurt yourself?
Is it hurting yourself is the best way for you to depress out your stress??

IS IT?
If YES! You told me too!!
I will accompany you to hurt myself to get back my
KIWY!
my dear,Pls be brave!
everyone will face every different challenge.
Depend how to solve it only.
  And I really dont wish to saw u like this~hurt pain!!!
    Willing to P class to accompany u~hope you are right~
      Willing to spend how much time to u~as long as you happy~
But the most I wish is "Pls Back To The Real TAN SER MIN~PLS"

Anyway~
I know u need time.,Just give yourself some time to accept the real~
I believe u can.
and
Pls dont hurt yourself anymore!
GOOD LUCK MY DEAR~

No comments:

Post a Comment