Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Dear,Im Happy~

Is Her Birthday,
Dear,u are a little worm who stay in my mind,
know what im thinking now.
Yes!I'll sad because of she,coz she being my bestfriend before!
Anyway,because of she,my dear planned much activities for me,
to reduce my moody!
Dear decided bring me go Genting,even is late but im enjoying!
Before up to genting,went to a little Strawberry Farm~

Strawberry Farm main door!
3 of us pick strawberry!
 Is my dear,using Blackberry but eat Strawberry!
 Twins Berry!
 Can Anyone answer me!
what action is my dear Rainy doing?

My dear & Me
She is pretty enough =D
Me and my naughty dear~ ILY❤
and its me!!!!Fatty Wei!
 Do u saw a Sor Po at behind?? XP
Just finished Stawberry Farm,
and my dear request to Temple!

 Im just too rude!
 See my dear face"look scary" =P
Our funny action!
and finally we head to Genting uptown~~
going buy Snow World Ticket
which my dear said he havent enter play before with me!
The moment we played inside just un-control!
with the 8ºc!
 Them are my beloved!
and this two!!
i just dont understand~what the point take picture with me?
im not foreign la! 
We just took much picture XD
because no want care about us!

AND AFTER SNOWWORLD!
shopping awhile~
saw some cutie toy
Can anyone give me answer~
Which want look like me??heheXD
Penguin or Panda?

Finished Shopping,

And Finally back to KL with raining day~
Dear~thanks alot,although you are tired and much things to do.,
You willing to shift all your work and give all the time to me,
All also because of my moody,
that no one guy will treat me like this other than U!
LOVE YOU MY DEAR~

No comments:

Post a Comment