Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Prove Here!

Head on!
Today Bukit Tinggi!
and i being wish she twice time~she doesnt give me any reaction!
even a thanks also dont!
Nvm~i know what the answer,and Im not sad anymore!
She got her own life.,and me too!
She are the one said i cant get any happiness from he!
But now,im here to prove how much happiness i got it from he!
Bit-bit farm~
Dear with white horse~~~~
Hey ah dear,im not scare with horse la!
It just smelly so i dont walk so front only~
stop laugh me say i scare HORSE!
Is a restaurant which not worth to eat at all!

AND head on to the Castle!
Damn~Raining!
We just rush to take photo because of the SKY!
anyway should thanks god still give us a chances
to take photo(better than nothing) =D
ANd my SHO LOU dear~
he is trying his best to catch a number duck for me~
so i may hug a bear back home~
Anyway~thanks dear,u have try your best~
I know~I L Y
and finally both of us capture a picture~

For Our Memory~~
Wanna said :Ah Dear~thanks for everything~
You are too tired,add on tomorrow outstation!
Good Luck for everything,
Your Bii,will wait u come back~

No comments:

Post a Comment