Friday, March 25, 2011

Been 23rd to celebrate 20-Two

MAMI a~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
help me a!!!!!!!!!!!
I almost die lar~~
Before celebrate Mr.Low birthday I was sick like "rainbow'
Keep on told myself,it just a small matter,
dont affect with it!
I must have a great celebration with my beloved on this year
but the end,i cant success!
and the early celebration with his family~~
he got a sweet family compare with mine~
kau-fu-zai with C-zai~
and is my turn,the birthday night with a special dinner
White white like full house.,but is Caffeinees~
 ordered western food!
enjoy it~
Dear!!pls back to your country!!hehe XD
Got lamb chop no girlfriend!!!
I just cant eat so much coz of my health problem~
Its pain till the maximum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and what i can do is ..........
Photo-ing myself while dear enjoy his food~
Finished the main course.,
my sweetheart is for he only*
Happy Birthday my dear!
Come.,let make a wish~~
Dear with the cake~~
and a present for you.
Hope u will like it^^
Present Jay Chou concert disc to him.,
with the truly~
look delicious~wehehe
Little Little Moji~~~
a silent night~
his lonely face.,haha~~
send a kiss to you~wish u are alright~
Hey my boy~~ your kiss just too sweet ~❤
Is a special time to celebrate the gift of 'you' to the world.
Birthdays are nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake.
Hope you enjoy everything that i had prepare it just for U!

Here I would like to wish my beloved dear again
:Stay healthy always
:Enjoy your life to the maximum
:Achieve your dream
:remember always love me.,and miss me~~haha
and the last HAPPY BIRTHDAY again~

(Im sorry because of my illness destroy your birthday party~)

No comments:

Post a Comment