Sunday, March 20, 2011

Hot Air Balloon

Asked dear: May I??
Dear says: of course my bii~~~~~❤
(i will tried my best to give you everything u needed bii)
Love you so much my dear.

I knew you're tired,but u bring me go also.,
and the early morning prepare to go~
Let take a photo before reach~^^
and he is too hungry~~
reached there first things to do is find a place for sit
and order for food!!
Hungry~~fast food is the best choices!
Fast and delicious^^
and finished food.,he is too free!
with his naughty hands!!!!!!!
Let hang around there~~
It look like :
FUNFAIR
PASAR MALAM
 I-CITY
the diferrent it just the weather~

Dear with the balloon~
Miao Miao~~~
I hate cat,but its too cute.,so snap it^^
Michelin also got wer..,~
From Thailand~
the cutest~DORAEMON~~
byebye Malaysia!!!!!!!
 
Colourful balloon^^
 the blue&white balloon is from HK!
HONG KONG~i wish u is MICKEY MOUSE!
and STAR-WAR~
and the finally is me and balloon~heheXD
sweating-hot with the balloon show~~
and i do present a kiss for you my lover~
Thank you for everything u done for me ~

I do have a nice days with he~
Even is hot but there alot experience that we got~
LOVE SEND TO YOU KENTLOW

(next year lets we line up together and ride the balloon)
heheXD

No comments:

Post a Comment