Saturday, March 26, 2011

The Night Still AliVe

I have been pretty busy now all the time.
I have learn to have fun in my hectic times,
because i shall missed no more fun.
Is the time for me enjoy in the club~~
FRIENDS~im sorry always reject U guys~
my reason always the same
"IM BUSY TONIGHT".
This time i wont reject anymore.
@live night~~
The word "night still very young"doesnt event appear
in my since half year ago~
It because I successful control myself not to club in the half year **
And I think,tonight it will appear in my life again!!
Hey friends~still early le.,already mabuk!!!
Enjoying with Koey and Kathy the whole night~

I am just trying to balance up between work and play.
because i always believe that


"All work and no play makes Ewei a dull girl"

No comments:

Post a Comment