Sunday, March 6, 2011

When he got PENANTLY!

WHAT THIS~~~~~~~~~
Im sure if my dear saw this post,
he will laugh again and again!
WITH HE PENANTLY BANANA!!
We are totally blur with it!
I prefer stay at London and Paris,
so i pointed myself at there XD
and here my beloved dear!!!
He just acting clever and serious when reading the infomation!
and he used 20 minutes to know everything,
but the end..,HE TOLD ME!!
"BII~I DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS!!!!"
totally mad with he!!!!
Nvm~~my turn to read the information~~~~~~
it too bored for me!!
Im not interested at all with this GAME!!!!!
Changed another game!!
called Halli Galli~~
not bad!a chances to improve our mathematic!
and here~my dear got alot Penantly~
and he always be the loser
it because of 5+1=5!
this is his mathematic!!
Dear~pls stop get penantly banana~okay XD
Here my dear!
He keep on say my fault for penantly banana~
5+1=5!!!
dear.,your school teacher sure will very disappointed with you~
anyway~Dear who lose who treat this game money!!!
PAY MONEY FOR THE DRINK AND GAMES LE!~

No comments:

Post a Comment