Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Im Fully~

Dear,u make me laugh non-stop when saw those pictures on this slideshow~
with your HAIR~~wuhahahahahahaXD


slideshow
 
Well~nothing for us to celebrate also.
It's not anniversary,not birthday or any event~
so not a big deals!!!

HAPPY 500DAYS MY AH BII~
and Christmas Eve~
Merry X'mas~
Many of them will afraid why i didnt expect
out for celebrate with my lover~

With my truely answer:
 I just dont know what to celebrate on christmas,
add on i dont expect receive any present from anyone.
Just when to neighbour house having bbq with them is the best choices =)
and all those cutie cupcakes nice to look~
but i dont have the chances to try it also~~

try to guess what she eating??
Sorry to says,at first i thought is "YUMMY shit"
on the plate.,but see true it is a potato!!!

end up my Christmas Eve with a smile =)
Tomorrow im gonna rush for few party~~

Christmas day giving me a chances slept like a pig!
I just slept until 3pm!!
and rush to brought present for baby Voon Hee fullmonth birth!
next for Ivan Lee~
Hope he like what I brought for he XD
all of us!!
and this boy~naughty Isaac!
end up Ivan birthday party sharp 11pm~
rush to Carrot birthday~so sorry that didnt brought anything for he~

 Next days after christmas.
Attend wedding dinner =)
with my baby boy =)
and dressed up a simple dress with a coat present from he~
I LOVE U BII BII BIIII~~~

Started crazy with camera =)
We just like to capture those ugly or funny look while when look toward we will non stop laughing on each other =)
Ugly pic capture by my boy,
he feel funny,but for me its ugly ~~
and we like to fight without any reason!
this is the weird point!
but the end,he will present a love kiss for me too =)
This is the way he always pamper me~
Love u once again~~~~~

MUACKSSS❤ for you......

No comments:

Post a Comment