Friday, December 17, 2010

We V One

Weeee~ XD
Exercise not much~
and we decided midnight activities with V one^^
SEE all orang kaya!
playing IPAD!
Pictures capture by me XD
Am I proooooo....??hahaXD
and this too =)
Pro right???hahahahaXD

Just take a nice environment at there!!
and im started to shout HUNGRY!!!
Everyone looking at me~make me shy =P
Afraid why i will hungry,
just because i just finish up a bowl of rice with fish,steam eggs,vegetables and a plate of seafood!

IM SO SORRY~Im really hungry ^^
and order a plate dessert~
Not bad~kinda nice but too sweet~!
Easy get diabetes!so dont eat much!

stomach full again!
and my camera out again~wekekekeXD
let's camwhore!
Me and Agent(Rex)!
And Kalvin too^^
Will not forget my dear too~~
He kinda small gas person,so dont forget took pic with he!
and them~without me^^
coz im camera girl again!!

SEE THIS TWO GAY LOU!!
what them doing!
---
--
-
Both of them are trying to be girl model!but finally is
FAIL!
and we all together ^^
with 1st shoot!.,hmmm~not prefect!
come 2nd shoot!
Is the prefect want!like it!

Finished V One~
Im again here~~~HUNGRY!
so pai seh~Everyone accompany me go Steven Corner eat cheese naan ya~~
So so sorry ya.,take all of your sleeping time exchange with my cheese naan!!!
SO MALU!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment