Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Corner

LETS PARTY TOGETHER
WITH SANTA CLAUS^^
And Im here to preparing to celebrate
a lovely christmas with all my beloved=)

❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤
2010 going end soon~~
ABOUT MY 2011 wish!
  1. I got my own car.
  2. Buy my own personal camera.
  3. Have a nice journey with my beloved.
  4. My Birthday I WONT CRY ANYMORE!
  5. SPECIAL FOR MY FAMILY~(i need a peace family,not a trouble family that always make my tears drop!)

LAST 2 wishes is for someone whose special for me =)
1.For my beloved Bii...........
  • Bii,take good care yourself
  • Went outstation time,dont over speed=)
  • Hope our love last long till the end^^
  • and u may success in your career ya~
  • What i can depress out is,I ❤ U!
AND THE LAST,no need guess,
is for she, My Beloved Dear
RAINY TAN~
  • May hope her future with happiness no sadness!
  • Get your Mr.Right!
  • Pass in every subject when exams~
  • and keep our 16years go on..,
❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤

Before end up 2010~
of course my lover that who always pamper me will bring me out for
SHOPPING^^


this is the guy who always pamper me =D
I ❤ U Dear

He always keep his smile in front of me
doesnt care scolded by me XD

LOVE U THE MOST~
and thanks for the lovely christmas memories
that u given to me~

MONEY ALSO CANT BUY IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment