Friday, December 10, 2010

U Guys Are WELCOME to MY World =)

Welcome Baby Prince Voon Hee to the world =)
PLS!
dont missunderstood!
Im not his Mom!
But
Im MOJI mom!
Is my Mr.Moji~
Taking bath at my office and preparing to celebrate
a lovely christmas with his mummy(ME) heheXD
and
lets countdown together^^
started from 1st of December 2010 together at Midvalley!
With truly

ATTN : MR.LOW AH BEE!
see this pic!
Do u realise that we just cant stand properly and
took a nice pic.,
keep on move here move there!

Just until the 4th picture we just willing stand properly
and took a nice pic!
the 4th picture!

How naughty are we XD ~weeeeXD
and Im here to welcoming my dear beloved~
Manson Low
Stay sweet ya~
and not to say im fierce~
just wanna to tell U that,
u may play with love with another girl,
but not my dear =)
Take good care of she,she is a good girl!
I dont wish to see my dear because of u drop a tears!
and dont even try to hurt my dear~
IF U DID IT!I WONT LET U SO EASY GO AWAY!
just a word to say!"BECAREFUL if u dare to hurt she"!

Anyway~I WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT U MY DEAR^^
even your choose is right or wrong~
as long as u happy,is enough for me =)
and enjoy the last month of 2010 with lovely christmas^^

No comments:

Post a Comment