Monday, December 20, 2010

Santa Claus reach KL already?

Yumm Yumm~~At Sakae now
with my beloved
And he at here helping sakea promoting tea~
Just love all the way he did it.
What happen with this girl mouth!!
cant smile properly =/

All those pictures taken before entrance movie~
what happened inside the Pavilion cinema,
that fun!
This is the 1st time i used 30minutes to watch a movie!
!#^@#& movie!
between this half hour,i just dont know how to depress out my mood!
wanna laugh,but dont feel it funny!
wanna angry,but dont wish to angry soo!
wanna sleep,but my heart keep on remind me how childish of this movie!
of
"JUST CALL ME NOBODY"

I dont wish to call u NOBODY!
but I wish to call u STUPID!
I never watch before a china movie at the half SUPER MARIO came out!
what the FXXXK of this director create!
WASTING MY TIME AND MONEY!

Nvm~we wait for tomorrow~
Sketch by me =)
weheheheheXD
and having lovely christmas with lover~
my dear become a model =)
wekekekeXD~
like it so much!
Fuyoo~can take pic with lengzai~
so proud le ==''
but hor~this lengzai is my 臭bii le!
everyday act cool but personal attitude very naughty!
this is the picture he capture for me
and night~

Badminton-ing with friends~
with my alibaba face after sweating!
this few boys~
fighting for win a cup of teh!!

Cant avoid!Boys need to fight to win always~
anyway~Good Luck everyone~
will have the 2nd round soon~

Keep update ya^^

No comments:

Post a Comment