Sunday, December 12, 2010

Happy 21st Mr.Teck~

SATURDAY NIGHT!
PAVILLION REDBOX!
u give me a nice memory!!
AND
Im regret that choose to your birthday party
but not work!

 Happy 21st to Mr.Teck ya~
Wish u all the best =)
and the below picture....
Kalvin and Meee...=)
with Mr.Carrot too XD
this is the 1st time i took picture with both guys!
heheXD
And this guy~
is my beloved lengzai boyfriend!
I think if he saw this post~he will feel proud!
Coz he gf says HE LENGZAI!


Not longer stay inside the room 10~
we need to head off,
its too late and tomorrow my dear and her lover
gonna sit for exams~
WISH THEM GOOD LUCK!
before quit~took some picture =)
 I LOVE U MY SWEET HEART
ALWAYS IN LOVE TOO DEAR
ANd Nothing to let me says~
It because my dear drunk!
and I got food poisoned after ate the buffet!
together with fever and i didnt tried a days vomit
10times before!!
this is the first time!!

THAT WHY I SAYS:
IM REGRET TO ATTEND THIS PARTY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment